Hello lovely people who happen to be reading this post!!! I love y'all and I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is honestly too good to be true. Prattville is incredible and the work is moving forward! I'm realizing this work is so much bigger than me, and I am very humbled to be apart of it. By internalizing my purpose and focusing on OTHER peoples eternal salvation, I am able to stay motivated and enthused about life!!!
This week I have tried to put my HEART and MIND into my work here and everything has changed! I can truly say from the inside out that I am so very happy!!!! Today we had a zone party where we ate pizza, played knockout, ultimate Frisbee, football, and waxed our cars!!!!!!!! Best thing ever!!! I was just going crazy because I WAS SO HAPPY! I was jumping around and laughing and just being so pumped on life. Thus the secret is out-everyone has now been exposed to the real ella! hahhaha Everyone was so confused it was hilarious. Like "how in the world do you have so much energy?!?? who is training you?!!!!!!!" I love when I get in those moods! It is just because the church is so true and Jesus makes me so happy. That is the bottom line! Read the scriptures, pray, serve others, and you will be happy!
I love all the people here and all the lessons we teach! I truly know I am a representative of Jesus Christ. There is no greater calling. He is the MAN!!!!!!!! Seriously though. He is the reason for everything and He is my best friend. One thing special and really amazing we get to do here in Alabama is leave the Savior's peace and blessing on peoples homes. So even though I am a girl, I have been set apart and for this 18 months can have this authority!!! We say "Heavenly Father, In virtue of our calling as missionaries and representatives of Jesus Christ, we ask for the Saviors peace and blessing on this the [ ] home..." Every time someone lets us in the door and lets us do this I feel the spirit. Even though people are from different faiths, the peace you feel is undeniable. I know God loves all of His children more than we will ever know. He is allowing me to love people with my whole heart that I just meet by knocking on their door! I am so motivated to work because I know there are prepared people out there! We just have to work our hardest so we can find them! Imagine-there are 40,000 people here in Prattville-if we talked to all of them we would have 100's of baptisms!!!! So incredible! I can assure you the "field is white already to harvest", and I am here to do what the Lord wants me to do!
I feel the spirit everyday and know God is watching out for all y'all wherever you may be. The church is true. Joseph Smith saw Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father in the sacred grove. He restored the fullness of the gospel on the earth. We have the priesthood power on the earth today. We have a prophet called of God to guide us in these latter days. I LOVE the English language more than I can tell you because I learn so much from the scriptures everyday. I just want to read them all day long! hahha but not really, because it is my responsibility to share this glorious news with everyone else!
whooo hooooooooooooo!
with all my love,



Ella is amazing! I love feeling her energy and excitement! She is a lot like Terra -- so full of life and love! Go Ella!!!
ReplyDelete